Who packages and designs your prints and greeting cards?
Kate designs and creates, packages and posts all the items in her Etsy shop herself. Her prints and greeting cards are from original artworks, hand drawn by Kate using pen and ink or graphite. Any coloured prints are either digitally coloured (unless otherwise stated) or coloured with water colour. Some of Kate’s greeting cards are based on a pattern design initially drawn by hand and then digitally rendered.
Kate’s giclee art prints are printed with the highest quality archival inks by a family run printing business, Code Ice in Bowral, NSW, Australia. Her original artworks or custom illustrations are completely hand drawn and painted by Kate herself.
What paper stock are your prints printed on?
All Kate’s premium quality giclee art prints are produced on beautiful Hahnemuhle Torchon, archival 285gsm paper.
The specs for Kate’s beautiful botanical greeting cards are as follows:
• Premium large square sized card (15x15cm).
• Blank inside for your own personal message – perfect for all occasions!
• Designs from Kate’s original hand drawn ink drawings
• 100% post-consumer recycled premium quality Conqueror Laid textured paper, 300 gsm. Printed by Eco Friendly Printer Print Together.
• 100% post-consumer recycled premium quality uncoated Kraft brown wallet peel & seal envelope, 115 gsm.
• Packaged in a cello sleeve which can be recycled with REDcycle in Australia ***If you would rather no cello sleeves, please comment in buyers notes***
• Carefully packaged by hand in tissue paper and bakers twine by Kate and mailed in a flat postage envelope.
• Perfect to send to your loved ones or just to write a special note!
• Designed & Made in Australia
How do you package your prints and greeting cards?
Your print comes unframed, in a protective packaging. It will be carefully packaged by hand by Kate and mailed in a special flat postage box.
All greeting cards are individually packaged and mailed in a special flat postage box.
What sizes do your prints come in?
All print measurements correspond to the actual paper size:
• A5 – 14.8 x 21 cm
• A4 – 21 x 29.7 cm
• 8 x 10 inches – 20.3 x 25.4 cm
• A3 – 29.7 x 42 cm
Each print is placed in a clear envelope and sealed with a sticker.
For greeting cards:
• Each card is of premium 15 x 15 cm square size.
• Each card is individually packaged with a 16 x 16 cm square Kraft peel and seal envelope, brown kraft 120gsm.
Are your prints signed?
Yes, all Kate’s prints are signed and titled by hand on the front.
How long does it take for you to produce my print once ordered?
Please allow 6 working days (plus shipping time) for your new print as it is lovingly printed to order.
How much is postage for prints and greeting cards?
Shipping in Australia for giclee art prints is a flat rate of $10 and $20 for the rest of the world (plus $10 for each additional item).
Shipping in Australia for greeting cards is free and $10 for the rest of the world (plus $5 for each additional item).
For custom orders or commission pieces you will be advised of the postage rate via direct message.
Do you do custom orders?
Kate does custom and personalised orders. If you love her style you can request a custom design or personalise an existing design with a colour, name or size. Depending on the custom request, leads times for producing your artwork may vary – Kate will advise you of this via direct message. If you are interested in a custom piece, please contact her below and she’ll endeavour to contact you within 48 hours.
What frames suit your prints?
If you can afford taking your artwork to a professional framer Kate would always recommend this option. However, there are some affordable off the shelf options. For those of you in Australia, she loves the Country Road Adler frames:
For A4 Art Print:
For A3 Art Print: